Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh, what a day!

Sunday was a fantastic day! I'll mention the highpoints:
  • My incredible husband gave me a full-body massage (after not sleeping for about 3 nights straight).
  • We went through baby everything (can you say "over consumerism?!"), making piles of those things we wanted to return.

  • We gathered our wits about us, as well as our gift cards, and headed out to make returns.
  • We went to: JCPenney, Sear's, Lowe's (not to do any returns, just because we were in the area), Kohl's, Macy's, Babies 'R Us, Olive Garden (a SURPRISE dinner break for me!) and Target.
Yes, that's a total of 7 stores and 1 restaurant in about 7 hours. At 39 weeks pregnant, I think we did pretty good! We spent a good amount of the day talking about the "nuts and bolts" of what life after the baby will be like. Crazy things are happening around here!
-H

No comments: