Monday, April 7, 2008

All my bags are packed!

But I'm not quite "ready" to go. We're taking care of all those annoying last-minute details, like our email "Baby Announcement" distribution list, etc. etc. etc.
We had a wonderful shower in Annapolis this past Saturday. It was a great time! My parents' house looked amazing (they've been deep in construction for 2 years and now their house is beautiful). Here are some pictures of the day...

This is my sister-in-law, niece and I. Believe it or not, my sister-in-law is pregnant with her second and due only 5 weeks after I am (May 28). She looks about like I did at Christmas time (maybe even before that). She knows she's having a girl. It's going to be a fun spring!

I guess we could call this my 38-week "belly" shot. As you can see, I don't have any shirts that fit me all that well anymore.

Thanks Mom and Dad for a fabulously wonderful shower! We are most certainly blessed to have the support that we do.

-H
ps-if you want to make sure you're on our "Baby Announcement" distribution list, send us an email and let us know.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you look like you had a great time! you do look big..i won't lie, but you look beautiful. i think it is going to be a boy, but Isabella needs a girlfriend--everyone we know is having boys. enjoy these days..love you!