Monday, July 21, 2008

Made it to Dickson, TN (and we've got pictures!)

We made it to Dickson, Tennessee today. There were a few times I wasn't sure we'd make it (Ilana had some major meltdowns today), but all's well that ends well...or something like that. We stopped in Nashville to see Emily - it was great! Here are some pictures of our travels so far...

Moses and I just chillin' (he absolutely LOVES this trip!)...
Moses and Ilana the first 20 minutes after any stop...
Route 81, all day yesterday...
Aren't you glad you weren't here...
She eventually fell asleep...

-H

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves those pics....and Yes, I am glad I wasn't there to witness the mealtdowns and crying. The pinwheel looked like lots of fun...Ilana is in the oral stage where you experience everything with your mouth. Thanks for posting the pics...I love them.

Love and hugs,
Nonni

Anonymous said...

Glad I missed the screaming but she's so cute when she isn't! I love the pictures. Looks like things are going well, and I am so glad for that.

Jon

Alison said...

that dog is HUGE. i'm amazed every time i see a picture of him - laura has one where she's sitting next to him and it just makes me laugh out loud :) looks like you're enjoying the trip so far!!

Anonymous said...

i wish i saw these pictures sooner.. they're phenomenally cute and hilaraious! so glad to see/ hear/ read all's well!
aimee